Wednesday, January 14, 2009

time marches on

In just one month I (well we actually) will be in San Angelo!!!
I am so excited and i just don't want to hide it!!!!! I get to see my family and all our friends, whom I have miss very very VERY much. The only down side is......that we will have to hit the road hard and look for jobs. I can't wait to get back into the church and seeing everyone again. I can't wait for the girls nights with the cookie girls and maybe even start going to the ones the girls at church through....if they let me. (im sure they will)

In other news I am still sad over our family friends death. All day Monday after my mom called to tell me that he died I kept thinking about old memories and wondering where certain people were that we went camping with and what not. I kept thinking about how I would have turned out as a person if we had never moved to Texas. I thank God we did move. Don't get me wrong I miss my family and the friends we left behind there, and the camping, but if we had not moved I don't think I would be a Christian. I'm not saying I was a bad person while I was there, I mean I was only 11 when we left. So I don't really know how I would have turned out as an adult. I think I am better off not knowing. I know I would have never meet my WONDERFUL husband or the GREAT friends that I have now.

1 comment:

kablot spot said...

Sorry about your friend. I'm glad you are going to get to move soon. That must be very exciting, except for the job hunting thing. Job hunting sucks bad, especially in San Angelo. The cool thing is that "The steps of the righteous man are ordered by God..." I would look up where that was found if I had more time, but I don't. Love ya!