Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Places I have been missing.....

The Places I miss:


we will start with food places first:
  • Rosa's cafe
  • Lemon berry slush's from Sonic
  • Wienerschnitzel
  • Taco bell ( ok we have one here but its not good)
  • Coastal cookies
  • Bonsai Garden/ Ichibans
  • Zookini's
  • Sunset grill
  • Angelo burger
  • a good mexican restaurant ( we haven't tried any here)
  • Chedders - spinach dip (need i say more)

places in general:
  • Bakerstreet with my friends
  • Church
  • friends houses
  • Hastings
  • parks / lily garden

2 comments:

kablot spot said...

I miss the Mexican food there, too. Even just this far away, the selection of Mexican food is less than fantastic.

La said...

I don't know what Kablot is talking about! She lives in DFW!!! Mexican food abounds there. =)

I miss Rosa's for sure, but the blow was softened considerable because we have a Taco Bueno right down the road. Woohoo!