Ok so I was gonna blog earlier but I went out to celebrate my birthday by going out to the mall and to a few other stores in search of a gift to buy myself with the money I got from my parents. I got a movie and a cool pen. So anyways yes today is my 27th Birthday. I only received a few things so far for my birthday because we decided to wait till we got to Texas to do gifts. I didn't see the point in my mom sending them when I will have to pack them up a few weeks later just to move at the end of Feb. Thanks Kablot for the wonderful blog shout out and for phone call.
nd just because..........One month and a few days till ................. WE ARE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your time is almost up.
1 year ago

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment