Ok I know I haven't blogged much. I just don't know what to blog about and I'm beginning to wonder who all reads my blog. (don't worry I'm not begging for readers I just get this way sometimes it passes) Really all I have been doing is playing on my laptop all day or reading. sometimes my mother in law and I go to the craft stores to 'drool' at the craft stuff and we think about all the fun stuff we could do. On fridays I go to my in laws to do laundry then we stay for dinner then head home. Weekends are usually spent on the puter and watching tv. D and I don't do much most weekends unless we feel like it, boring I know. This Sunday we are gonna go to church. Yes sadly we fell out for a while (kinda hard to find a church with D's work sending him out to Okc over the summer then the crappy stuff happened at his work. (dont want to touch the subject)
Anyways we are gonna try to get back in at least till we find a new job. We are gonna go down to Newport News to our friend T's for Thanksgiving. Don't be jelouse of my lazy life its not fun after a while. I should know I've been doing it for almost a year and I'm kinda tired of it.
Your time is almost up.
1 year ago

1 comment:
Well, boredom definitely gives you time to think about stuff and worry about stuff. You really should consider doing like an intensive Bible study or something. It's really easy to get depressed when your life has so much that is unsure. And your blog is an excellent place to vent and bellyache. If people don't want to read it they don't have to. But it's so good for the soul to have a place to do it. I'll do some research and see if I can find a really good bible study to go through. Maybe we could do it long distance together...
Post a Comment