<-- our wedding day
Okay so today is our 3 year anniversary! We were going to celebrate by going out to eat, but D has been feeling under the weather since Sunday night and just doesn't want to make maters worse by going out, so we are staying in. So now I have to cook something for myself to eat unless he is feeling up to eating something besides oatmeal.
Anyways back to the main topic.... 3 years!!! It feels much longer than 3 years. I remember so much stuff... our first official date, the first time we held hands, our first kiss, the first time he said 'i love you' and the first time i said it ( i didn't say it at the same time), the engagement, the planning, the wedding................. ya get the picture.
This past year has been.....well its been interesting to say the least. We've had good times, rough times, bad times, and more good times. I love my husband very much and I wouldn't change a thing at all (except the seizures).
I love you Hunny!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
This whole time I wasn't sure if it was you. Thanks for putting up a picture...Melissa.
Post a Comment