ok so i guess i should blog about now.
- We've been back for about 2 1/5 weeks now. I got my job back at Coastal Cookies. I'm hoping for some more hours soon. If not a second job will be needed if not a full time job. David is still searching for one.
- We've gotten back into going to church and I have started helping out with the Mpact girls like I had been before we left. (except for tonight I'm home with chest congestion...eww) We haven't really gotten back into the Chapter one group though....not sure if we will or not.
- I'm so glad to be back with my parents and seeing my friends. I'm no longer in the slump that I was in while in Va. In fact a few of us are getting together this friday for a Movie/slumber party.
- Dad's truck seems to be doing alittle better but he is still planing on getting a new clutch for it just not sure when.
No comments:
Post a Comment