Saturday, December 20, 2008

D has a blog!!!!!

Yes that's right my hunny has a blog.
He says its gonna be mainly a photo blog.
So give him so love and check it out.
http://greenjellophoto.blogspot.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note I have been thinking a lot recently, which is very dangerous for me to do. Anyways I keep telling everyone that I will go to college when..... first it was 'I will go to college after I'm married', then it was 'I will go after D finishes his first year at his FAA job' now its something like 'I will go when D is finished and he has a job.' Well I keep thinking about what classes I want to take. I've been asked this a lot to which I answer 'I don't know? I like art and I like sign language...'
Well I've been thinking a lot about Sign Language. I love it. It's beautiful and I really want to learn more.
I was first introduced to this wonderfully beautiful language by my first grade teacher, then again in girl scouts but after that I forgot about it. Then in high school I had a friend who loved it and knew some, I fell in love with the idea of learning more. When I'm at church there are times I just want to start signing as I worship, but I don't because I don't know enough. I catch my self watching the interpreters at events (when they are there) instead of the main event.
I've come to the conclusion that when I do get to go to college I will find a way to take Sign Language classes and art classes.

No comments: