Well today is the last day of September. The month flew by faster than most of the others.
That means there are only 3, yes count them 3, months left in the year. Where has the year gone? It's funny how fast a year goes by when you are busy traveling back and forth to Oklahoma for classes for D's work and worrying about what God has planned for you. Seems like only a few months ago we were heading to Oklahoma for the first time. My niece (well not my real niece its D's and mine's friend's daughter and my mom is her sitter "nanna" ) Boogie has grown so much this past year and I have missed so much of it. I talk to my mom a lot on the phone and when Boogie want the phone mom gives it to here and she just sings and talks in her cute 23 month old way. She says hi and then button and just goes on and on... i love getting her to say new things. I love how she says ' i love you' and how she says my name and D's name. So anyways.........back to the real subject of this blog.... time.
Fall's coming fast then its winter then a new year. I've been here for 9 months and I have YET to make it to the beach!!!!! What in the world is wrong with me??? I mean we live like 2 hours or so from Virginia Beach and we haven't gone. The weather's changing fast I doubt I will get to actually swim in the water but maybe I'll get to go soon even if its just to see the ocean and take pictures and stuff then maybe to shop a bit. My next goal is to head to DC to see the sites.
My time hasn't been wasted too much though I've ventured around the city a bit, we have gone to Jamestown, Yorktown, Williamsburg, Hampton - Newport news area, parts of Richmond, drove all the way to Reedville. There's still more I want to see but mostly DC and maybe see my friend in Hampton again before one of us leaves. Like I said where has the time gone? Hopefully the next three months wont fly buy so fast so we can enjoy the holidays.
Well that's all I have for now. Hope ya'll enjoyed my ramblings and the ones to come.
Sara
Your time is almost up.
1 year ago

3 comments:
September did go by fast! Everyone is right about how fast your senior year goes. Its already the 2nd 6 weeks! Ahh.
I read D's blog. Hope that you two find what you need to have a home and be happy!
I didn't know you had a blog... Welcome.
Post a Comment